Hands-On Cloud Development with WildFly
About the e-Book
Hands-On Cloud Development with WildFly pdf
Create microservices using Java EE technologies using WildFly Swarm,deploy them in the OpenShift cloud, make them resilient to network failures using Hystrix, configure continuous integration using Jenkins, and security using Keycloak.
- Create functional microservices with WildFly Swarm
- Use OpenShift to deploy your microservices in the cloud
- Make your application production-ready using Jenkins, Hystrix, and Keycloak
The book starts by introducing you to WildFly Swarm—a tool that allows you to create runnable microservices from Java EE components. You’ll learn the basics of Swarm operation—creating microservices containing only the parts of enterprise runtime needed in a specific case. Later, you’ll learn how to configure and test those services.
In order to deploy our services in the cloud, we’ll use OpenShift. You’ll get to know basic information on its architecture, features, and relationship to Docker and Kubernetes. Later, you’ll learn how to deploy and configure your services to run in the OpenShift cloud.
In the last part of the book, you’ll see how to make your application production-ready. You’ll find out how to configure continuous integration for your services using Jenkins, make your application resistant to network failures using Hystrix, and how to secure them using Keycloak.
By the end of the book, you’ll have a functional example application and will have practical knowledge of Java EE cloud development that can be used as a reference in your other projects.
What you will learn
- Utilize Java EE technology to develop modern cloud-enabled applications
- Easily create microservices with WildFly Swarm using proven Java EE technologies
- See the benefits of OpenShift – easy deployment of your services, out of the box scalability and healing, and integration with Continuous Integration tools
- Integrate the sample application with Jenkins’ Continuous Integration server
- Utilize Hystrix to provide resilience? to your application
- Provide security to your application using Keycloak
Who this book is for
If you're an experienced developer familiar with Java EE technologies and would like to learn how you can use those technologies in the cloud with WildFly and OpenShift, then this book is for you.
Table of Contents
- Java EE and cloud development
- Getting familiar with WildFly Swarm
- Right-size your applications
- Tuning the Configuration of your Services
- Testing your Services with Arquillian
- Deploying Applications on the Cloud with OpenShift
- Configuring Persistent Storage for your Applications
- Scaling and Connecting your Services
- Configuring continuous Integration using Jenkins
- Providing Security using Keycloak
- Adding Resilience using Hystrix
- Summary and future
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Writing Computer Code: Learn The Language Of Computers!
Cloud Security Automation